Jawarish Jalinoos is a natural medication used for treating digestive complaints. It is a Unani medicine that is prepared from herbal ingredients known to possess strong medicinal properties in controlling the symptoms of digestive disturbances.
The different herbs present in each 5 grams of this medicine are given below:
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Balcharr): 67.56 mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Taj Qalmi): 67.56 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum (Elaichi Khurd): 67.56 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Darchini): 67.56 mg
- Myrtus caryophyllus (Qaranfal): 67.56 mg
- Alpinia galanga (Khulanjan): 67.56 mg
- Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha): 67.56 mg
- Piper nigrum (FilfilSiah): 67.56 mg
- Zingiber officinale (Zanjbil): 67.56 mg
- Piper longum (FilfilDaraz): 67.56 mg
- Comiphora opobalsamum (UdBalsan): 67.56 mg
- Pistacia lentiscus (Mastagi): 168.91 mg
- Saussurea lappa (Qust Shirin) : 67.56 mg
- Valeriana wallichii (Asaroon): 67.56 mg
- Swertia chirata (Chiraita Shirin): 67.56 mg
- Myrtus communis (Tukhme Morid): 67.56 mg
- Crocus sativus (Zafran): 67.56 mg
- Sugar (Qand): 2.5 g
- Mel (Shahed) q.s.
Jawarish Jalinoos Benefits
The health benefits of using Jawarish Jalinoos are as follows:
Jawarish Jalinoos helps to treat the gastric conditions by regulating the production of acid. It reduces heartburn, sour eructation, and pain in the epigastric region by reducing the secretion of gastric acid. It also protects the stomach mucosa from the corrosive action of gastric juice and thus, reduces the risk of peptic ulcers. It can also be used to improve the appetite. It boosts the functions of the stomach and reduces the likelihood of developing gastroesophageal reflux disease. It also removes bad breath.
Jawarish Jalinoos can be used to improve the digestion and reduce abdominal distention and the feeling of heaviness after meals. It also improves the absorption of nutrients from the food like iron thus reducing the risk of anemia. It also increases the motility of the intestines thus easing the passage of stools. Hence, it is highly beneficial for the patients suffering from constipation.
Jawarish Jalinoos is useful in the treatment of piles. It reduces the symptoms of piles like pain while passing stools, blood in stools, and the protrusion of mass through the anus. It is believed to work by preventing constipation, which is a major cause of piles.
Jawarish Jalinoos can help in treating urinary disorders by improving the functions of the kidneys and urinary bladder and strengthening these organs. It can be used to relieve increased frequency of urination, and pain while passing urine.
How to use Jawarish Jalinoos?
The recommended dosage of Jawarish Jalinoos is 5 grams to be taken once a day. The dose can be increased to 10 grams, once a day, if the symptoms are severe. The doses should preferably be taken after meals with a glass of water to minimize the risk of gastric irritation. If patients are using any other medications, they should take them half an hour before or after taking the dose of Jawarish Jalinoos.
Side effects of Jawarish Jalinoos
Jawarish Jalinoos is not known to cause any side effects. It contains only pure natural herbs. Hence, it is completely safe to use. Also, it does not contain any chemical substances.